BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This is the time for a new start......


So what all happened in 2009. Well in a January I found out I was going to have a baby. Feb. I had my birthday. March not much just Dr. app. April my 1st year was behind us (Yea). June Kenzie had her birthday and we found out that the baby was a GIRL. I changed Dr. and was fighting with UTMB. July nothing much happened. Aug. we moved and started getting things for the baby. September Ivie Lynn Grace come in to our lives and changed everything. October found out the Jackie was going to have a new little Girl in her life. Yes there is 17 years different between Maddie and her little Sis. Nov. Ivie is trying to roll over. December we had Christmas with my side of the family this year and Kenzie got to come down for some family time. But I am thinking that next Christmas we might have to go to PA. So that is what happened in my life in 2009. I am hopping that 2010 is going to be better. I know that it is what we make it. So this year I am going to start.......

Working out 2-4 times a week
Eat better food
Spend more time in the Word (Bible)

So please pray that I can keep this up. I know that it will not be easy at times. I also know that I need to do something for myself and no just think of others. So it is like the old saying goes in with the new out with the old. See yea 2009. Hello 2010 :)

0 comments: