BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Beginning

Well let me start by saying.. This is where it all began. On a cruise ship, the name was Pride of Hawaii. At times I do miss it but now that little Miss. Ivie Lynn is in our lives I am so glad that I am not on board anymore. The one person that I owe is a friend named Jill. THANK YOU so much for introducing me to John. I also have to say SORRY for what I did, but Congrats to you on your wedding.


Hawaii was great but I am so glad to be home close to Kenzie.



Well on April 5, 2008 this life began........
Mr. and Mrs. John J. Brown was born. We had a great wedding. It was everything I wanted and more. The best part was the Kenzie (monkey) sang. She did a great job. Thank you baby, I love you. I know that on that day I did not only marry a great man but also my best friend. I always told my mother that the man I would marry would have to understand me. ( the way i think ) Well I did just that. He loves me 100% and he also cares 100% about Kenzie. With this said thank you, God. That beings me to one more point..... He is a Christian and that makes this marriage right.

0 comments: